Saturday, January 15, 2011

This and that

Every now and then I'll have some random stuff that I want to share that really don't deserve a post to their own. In cases like those I'll post them under the title "This and That".

Enjoy:


Everytime our family watches this we laugh. Usually it's the 30 second ad, this is the full minute ad.

Good stuff!



You'll probably have to click on this map to view it better. It shows that people across the county call their drink. Having moved from WV to GA, I can relate.



Here's some more random stuff I enjoyed:

Reverse shadow Puppet





There's a lot of deep theological commentary that I can make on this one, but I'll leave it alone for now. :)


I love this clip from Saturday Night Live from a few years ago. It was shown at the Dave Ramsey Live event Stephanie and I went to. I can't imagine our grandparents and great-grandparents getting something on credit, but it's so common these days. We think we "have" to have something and therefore we buy it.


This is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment